Re: Finding agreement on common purpose

> Make more sense?

Sure it makes sense... its not what you and others were talking about
earlier in the process where there was talk of mapping AccName  to the
purpose... but we can cross that bridge in the techniques at some point
down the road ... in the meantime I'll just copy and paste your response
below for the devs who ask these things as I tell them to use autofill.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902