Re: viewport/browser window size does not imply presence/lack of touch input...

>>So perhaps it needs to be set as an exception/exclusion for the overall
SC - UNLESS the user doesn't have a mechanism to zoom, the following must
be true...
I think there would be concern that it would punish people who don't need
zoom for anything else and every time they want to click something they'd
have to zoom. And there is already a requirement to zoom so any site that
didn't have zoom would fail elsewhere... I think the idea is that this SC
can help people with mild dexterity inaccuracies, and for those who need
100px (such as many in studies) they would fall back to zoom.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902