Re: viewport/browser window size does not imply presence/lack of touch input...

>  there's always the option ... of offering users an actual choice to
switch between different sizes.

​I think the "Equivalent"​ exception allows that. No?

​> ​
There are large laptop/desktop-size touch displays.

​ would assume these would have larger targets if everything is bigger,
which mitigates any negative consequences of them being exempted.

CSS 4 Interaction MQs, JavaScript based approaches

How mature is this technology? I'm ok with it if it actually works ...

... almost every site these days has breakpoints,
​

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*