Re: Finding agreement on common purpose

> How? Machine learning?

We've been hearing about mapping documents for months and never seen one...
that's what I'm talking about...

Anyway... I'm ready to drop AccName being sufficient and tell everyone to
use autofill... but I know there will be a lot of authors and their
companies bummed out to have to do that on a bunch of forms that have a
programmatically determinable obvious name.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902