Re: Finding agreement on common purpose

LĂ©onie, I think some important decisions are going to be made on the call
today. You may want to consider joining us at 11am EST

I am largely in agreement with you regarding the concerns about mapping. It
appears Gregg Vanderheiden shares these concerns also.

Lisa assures us its trivial using JSON and that the AT itself will have
mapping documents which include micro data, schema.org, coga-attributes and
html5 tokens.

I have confusion about whether the ACCNAME, ACCDESCRIPTION could be used as
those tokens (at least in the English language), in which case,  <label>
element with a a common purpose would be sufficient. This would lower the
burden on authors sgnificantly. Early discussions indicated that to be the
case, but I've gotten no clear answers yet and its not in the list of
sufficient techniques proposed.

Unfortunately, there is no AT right now to demonstrate this mapping in
action. I feel like the mapping part of it is this black box that doesn't
exist and that we're supposed to just trust will happen.

 I would like to hear more from Lisa and others about how that is actually
going to happen in an effective way.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*