Re: Re[2]: What can I do, you may ask?

I wouldn't be too concerned about where untagged PDFs fit into the mix....
They could fail under several SCs but I just put them under 1.3.1 and send
them back to the author... and say I'll evaluate it after its tagged.

Its a non-starter with me when I'm evaluating content.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902