Re: Finding agreement on common purpose

On 16/01/2018 12:01, Joshue O Connor - InterAccess wrote:
> Thats an interesting observation Leonie - I guess though it is still a
> relevant term, at least as I see it, there may be a difference between
> the base token (a la HTML autofill) and the common purpose it is used to
> indicate, so my gut is that 'maps to..' is an accurate term.

If the intent of this SC is to enable an AT to concretely determine the
purpose of qualifying controls, then we need to define the set of
possible tokens. If we say that any token can be used providing it maps
to the HTML tokens, we're creating a situation where the best an AT can
do is use heuristics and guesswork to make the determination.