Re: What can I do, you may ask?

Hi Jake,

> or do we need to “forbid” people to see non-tagged PDFs as graphical objects / non-text content??!!

Graphical objects are not (necessarily) the whole of a graphic. An untagged PDF wouldn’t be one graphic under the new SC, you would put the text to one side and look at each ‘graphical object’ within the PDF.

Also, the text within an untagged PDF would still fall under the current (text) contrast guideline as that applies to text-as-graphics.

So I don’t think that’s a problem.

-Alastair