Re: Dealy in "Common Purposes"

Hi Andrew

I saw three issues raised asking about this, all of which were saying that there was NO AT support.

I think the obvious answer is to clarify that there is AT support and more is coming.  We can to guarantee that any list item that does not have AT support in four different user environments   will be removed in march

We should not be removing it or significantly changing it  on the bases of a few comments that did not have all the facts.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 19:35:04 +0200 Andrew Kirkpatrick<akirkpat@adobe.com> wrote ----

      Thank you Lisa. We are trying to find a way to accept a version of 1.3.4, but there are too many objections in its current form so it will need to be changed or removed. As you know, the current thinking is to focus on the input control purposes so that the inputs which align with the HTML5 autofill values.

 There is risk in implementing specifications that are in draft, as I’m sure that the User 1st team is aware, so I am hopeful that we can find a way forward with 1.3.4 in some form.

   Thanks,

  AWK

  Andrew Kirkpatrick

  Group Product Manager, Accessibility