Re: a suggestion for Personalization Semantics

> I am in favor of marking Techniques as identified as:

·       “….applicable to WCAG 2.0”

·       “….applicable to WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1”

·       “….applicable to WCAG 2.1”

·       “….applicable to WCAG 2.1, WCAG 2.2 and AG 1.0”

Thanks Katie, I think that might be one potential solution. I like it on
the surface, but would want to think it through a bit more, but it's
pointed in the right direction (IMHO), as it at least recognizes the
"problem" that needs solving (versioning).

Katie, would you support floating that as a potential discussion topic for
the (looks like it's gonna happen) CSUN F2F in March? (I'd second it...)

JF