Re: a suggestion for Personalization Semantics

he is asking for the regions to be in the  AA not AAA. As it is covered by aria it seems easy to add them

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 13:39:25 +0200 David MacDonald<david100@sympatico.ca> wrote ----

Maybe I'm missing something but it appears to me what Martin is saying is that TextHelp could leverage the <main> element or role="main" or perhaps <article> element. I don't see anything in this email that indicates a need for additional attributes...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.
Tel:  613.235.4902