Re: CFC - Changes to Target Size for Issue 631

+1 to Kathy's latest revision of this SC:

"The size of the target for pointer inputs is at least 44 by 44 CSS pixels
or is at least 26 by 26 CSS pixels with 8 CSS  pixels spacing between
targets except when:

Equivalent - The target is available through an equivalent link or control
on the same page that is at least 44 by 44 CSS pixels;
Inline- The target is in a sentence or block of text;
User Agent Control - The size of the target is determined by the user agent
and is not modified by the author.
Essential- A particular presentation of the target is essential to the
information being conveyed;"