Re: CFC - Changes to Target Size for Issue 631

On 10/01/2018 21:09, David MacDonald wrote:
> I think the idea is that although it could be abused, it is not likely
> that the height (in horizontal languages) will be less than the default
> or the height required by all users of the content.

That's a broad assumption, and I'm uncomfortable having a normative set
of requirements that can be satisfied while still not meeting the actual
intent (because if we're assuming that the one dimension will be the
right one "required by all users of the content", we may as well also
just assume that the other dimension will also be the right one, and
obviate the SC altogether).

-1 for just specifying a single dimension.

Patrick H. Lauke