Re: CFC - Changes to Target Size for Issue 631

an extremely luke-warm +1

I currently agree with aspects of Patrick's comments (which is why I was
proposing that one axis - height or width -  be 44 pix, and the other axis
be the default font size, thus specifying both height and width, albeit
obtusely to a certain extent). David's response is mostly correct, but with
only one measurement, the possibility of abuse exists.

In the interest of consensus however, I can live with this as proposed,
even if it is my opinion that we will hear from others that this has issues
as written today.

JF

--
John Foliot