Re: publishing updates to the gap analysis/ road map and user research module

Can we revisit this now the holiday is over.

Can we have a standing consensus  to publish incremental working drafts of the Gap analysis/ road map and user research module. It will help us get all the information we have out as quickly as possible.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 12:18:52 +0200 Joshue O Connor<josh@interaccess.ie> wrote ----

Lisa,

We'll have to wait until after the holidays.

Thanks

Josh

InterAccess - Accessible UX