Re: Has any progress been made on making gitHub Issues to conform with WCAG 2.1 Reflow?

Hi Wayne,

I'm compiling an updated collection of issues for discussion with Github
and Microsoft, as well as status of some of the earlier issues that were
raised.

And yes reflow is one of the issues on our radar.

Best,

- Judy