Re: Draft 2.5.1 Pointer Gesture Technique

Hi Laura,

Good question! On github is fine, the list is a back-up in case people don’t' have accounts or can't comment on github for whatever reason.

The idea is we get a few people giving it an editorial once-over so we know it's reasonable to put in front of the wider group. Github is the best place to comment or +1, it can be revised in place, and then go to the group when we are confident about it.

Thanks,

-Alastair