Re: SC 1.4.11

> This SC is aimed at improving the experience for low vision users, the
focus indicator is generally for keyboard users.

And...?

I fail to see how a primary target audience for any given SC should somehow
soften or weaken the SC.  I'll respond to that statement with:

*This SC is aimed at improving the experience for users, and the focus
indicator is generally for those users who require it. *

https://www.w3.org/WAI/perspective-videos/contrast/ - "...essential for
people with disabilities and useful for all."

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist