Re: Resolving 1.4.11

Thanks Katie, just to follow up, and further comment on my own thread I can live with the SC as proposed. It is progressive.
Thanks
Josh
InterAccess - Accessible UX
-------- Original message --------From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com> Date: 31/05/2018  14:16  (GMT+00:00) To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com> Cc: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>, Michael Gower <michael.gower@ca.ibm.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org> Subject: Re: Resolving 1.4.11
Josh, I personally completely agree with you. But I also feel I would like the Low Vision Task Forces decision on this. And hope they do not feel over-powered by the opinion of others in the main WG.