From:   Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
To:     Michael Gower <michael.gower@ca.ibm.com>
Cc:     Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Glenda Sims
<glenda.sims@deque.com>, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, WCAG
<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date:   2018-04-26 05:44 AM
Subject:        Re: Could we add "Persona Quotes" as a standard part of
the  Understanding Documents for WCAG 2.1?

Hi Michael,

Love your summaries and Alastair's idea of how they might be incorporated.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

On 4/24/18, Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael, (and everyone, question at the end)
>
> Just to pick up the conversation after the call, where you said:
>
>> The advantages are obvious: the reader gains an immediate understanding
of
>> what they doing (mine) and why (Glenda's), which is often not the case
>> from the SC language.
>
> For consistency with the 2.0 docs I think your suggested summary
statements
> make sense as the first sentence if you pre-pend them with "The intent
of
> this Success Criterion (SC) is to..."
>
> It would be a useful "polishing" exercise once we've got the major
drafting
> & reviews done, I'd rather not interrupt that momentum by making changes
> across the various branches just yet.
>
> I've added an issue for tracking, all going well, something to tackle
next
> week:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_w3c_wcag21_issues_882&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_9rqR3xSCWQUlv9VpOcJwkP7H0XWQXmxeMmqQl6Fikc&m=-UhPmTVQnZmAVjopCPXDavK-BzGJoUWlk4FCKAvcQIw&s=wu4UmqK3csii-iNWdrejMmqh3yItPKHyCNzUZP3UUbo&e=

+1

--
Laura L. Carlson