Re: Could we add "Persona Quotes" as a standard part of the Understanding Documents for WCAG 2.1?

Hi Glenda,

I am supportive of adding them. In fact I am the person who added the
one to text spacing not Shawn.

If we add them to all of the docs, perhaps we should consider doing it
in a consistent manner across all of the 2.1 understanding documents?
Maybe a dedicated section as in the text spacing doc?

Thoughts?

Kindest regards,
Laura

--