Re: Reviewers for understandign texts

Hi Detlev,

As you are already familiar with it, I'd rather you looked at one you are less familiar with (i.e. with fresh eyes).

Any that are 'awaiting review', or have 'second reviewer desired' could do with a(nother) review.

Thanks,

-Alastair

On 24/04/2018, 13:08, "Detlev Fischer (TK)" <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de> wrote:

    A I authored the original version of this understanding text which
    Greg's review has much improved, I am just wondering whether it is
    appropriate to add myself as a second reviewer?