From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:32 AM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Implementation testing status - Thursday Morning 4/12

AA – 6 are likely to pass, need MORE.

  1.  A11yRules – Passed.
  2.  CanAdapt Solutions Web Site – Passed.
  3.  READABILITY ONLINE SYMPOSIUM – Passed.
  4.  Deque University Public –Passed
  5.  Knowbility –Passed
  6.  Nomensa website. Michael Cooper, Mike Gower, David, Laura, and Ruoxi reviewing. Fixes needed but seems likely to pass.
  7.   Adobe Security PDF. Jon Avila reviewed it but needs to enter the info, need another reviewer.

AAA – two passing, one needs an eval in order to count as a AA.

  *   Funka – Detlev and Andrew reviewing – Pass at AAA.
  *   Fundamentals A11Y Portal – Pass at AAA.
  *   Law Office of Lainey Feingold – AWK reviewed and has passed (owner fixed issues). Needs another reviewer.

For the AAA site outstanding (lflegal) the site owner has put in a lot of work to make the site meet AAA and I believe that we owe it to her to evaluate it at that level. It also helps that it is a real site, so that builds the credibility.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility