Re: Implementation testing status - Thursday afternoon 4/5

Just a follow-up:  Paul updated the Deque University site and made it so
that the skip nav can be dismissed via ESC - allowing this to pass 3.2.6.

Looks like we'll have some further discussions on whether a skip nav needs
to be dismissable, but at least as far as DQU is concerned, it's passing
3.2.6 and all other AA.

-Marc