Re: Problem with an implementation pass for Target Size

I went with a "majority rules" approach to recording the canonical
result, and did not evaluate the page myself. As such, Jake's
perspective could be right, but I'm not prepared to judge it myself.
This is the reason, though, we have a manual rather than an automated
determination of the canonical result, and if the consensus is it should
be changed, we can change it. It will mean we'll need to find another
pass for target size. Michael