Re: working on re-authentication

will make this change to the wording. Thanks Laura

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 19:10:31 +0200 Laura Carlson<laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Lisa, Alastair, and all,

In the third bullet is the adverb "reliably" needed? If not, perhaps
we could consider cutting it to "produce gestures" or simply
"gesture".

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--