Re: interruptions

Hi Andrew

 interruptions other than advertisements

Adverts are a huge one, but also chats,  updates, things of interest, even offers to help. Anything that goes "ping".
For example ; I have often missed a turn or got lost while using a GPS systems because I am being warned about a speed camera, I am passing a fellow GPS user,  or  there is a car parked on the hard shoulder, or of course, there is a gas station nearby. The last one is advertising, but the others are more common notices.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 23:41:57 +0200 Andrew Kirkpatrick<akirkpat@adobe.com> wrote ----

      Lisa,

 What interruptions other than advertisements are you envisioning would be stopped by this SC?

   Thanks,

  AWK

  Andrew Kirkpatrick

  Group Product Manager, Accessibility