Re: coga comments on understanding sections

Hi Lisa,
The Intent and examples sections of Interruptions (Minimum) in your Google
doc looks like they have not been modified since I used that doc as the
basis for my first draft (which is now the published version). Can anyone
on the Task Force advise what they want changed? For example, does the TF
with me to:
wholly replace the published version with this Google docs version?
augment the published version with the techniques listed in the Google
doc?
include the 'expected results' material in a specific Sufficient
Technique, and if so, which one? That material does not go in the
Understanding doc.

Just let me know how you wish me to proceed.
Thanks,
Michael Gower
IBM Accessibility
Research

1803 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC  V8T 5C3
gowerm@ca.ibm.com
voice: (250) 220-1146 * cel: (250) 661-0098 *  fax: (250) 220-8034