Re: motion or scaling animations

I can live with either this:

> Motion or scaling animations triggered by a user action can be disabled
without affecting the action, unless the animation is entirely determined
by the user agent or is essential to function or to the information being
conveyed.

Or this:

> Motion or scaling animations triggered by a user action can be disabled
without affecting the action, unless the animation is entirely determined
by the user agent or is essential to function or to the information being
conveyed.

The thing I want to ensure is that authors understand that once browsers
can disable animation, there is no need for further action.... which brings
up to an old favourite.

"A mechanism is available ..." in front of either of them

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902