RE: SC classifications

Thanks, Steve. I think your comments can stand on their own, but I wanted
to respond to this one:

> If this is moved, then so should 1.4.4.

We cannot touch any existing 2.0 SCs in this exercise. I believe that was
demonstrated when David proposed to move a couple of 2.0 AAA SCs to create
a more consistent numbering and classification in 2.1. That said, we
shouldn't perpetuate potentially poor historical classifications with new
decisions in this round. If we think a new SC fits better somewhere, it
should go there.

I think it is likely there will end up being a 2.2, and to the degree that
we can keep future modalities and developments in mind, I think we should
try to make our classification as aligned with the POUR principles as
possible in this round, regardless of curiosities in 2.0.

Michael Gower
IBM Accessibility
Research

1803 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC  V8T 5C3
gowerm@ca.ibm.com
voice: (250) 220-1146 * cel: (250) 661-0098 *  fax: (250) 220-8034