Re: Branch for latest Pointer Gestures SC

Hi Steve

Am 27.11.2017 um 21:55 schrieb Repsher, Stephen J:

> Is there a branch on GitHub which contains the latest Pointer Gestures
> SC language?  Just want to make sure any suggestions I make for
> Accidental Activation plays well with it and would prefer to branch
> off the latest. Thanks.

The branch with the latest language (on top of the understanding
document) is here:

https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/pointer-gestures/understanding/21/pointer-gestures.html

We may still need to settle for either 'single pointer activation' or 'single point activation' - I would prefer the latter but not sure what it sounds like to native speakers.

I have now changed the SC text as well but it has not yet been merged into the Master (if I understand this correctly).
The pull request is
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/584

Detlev