All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 02:48:50 +0200  Bradley Montgomery<rbradley@mitre.org> wrote ----

    I think we revised the wording we left off with at TPAC was:
 (Level AA) [New]
 A mechanism is available to postpone and suppress unnecessary interruptions and changes in content, unless they are initiated by the user or involve an emergency.
 Unnecessary interruptions: Secondary information, pop-ups, or actions that are not part of the workflow.  Error, success, and warning messages, timeout notifications, and live updates when the purpose of the application is monitoring are not unnecessary interruptions.

   From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
 Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 4:17 PM
 To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
 Cc: W3c-Wai-Gl-Request@W3. Org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
 Subject: Re: can we live with the wording for Interruptions

  LOL....I need to sleep

  This (I think) Is the 2.1 AA text

  A mechanism is easily available to postpone and suppress interruptions and changes in content, unless they are initiated by the user or involve an emergency.

  All the best

 Lisa Seeman

 LinkedIn, Twitter

 ---- On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 22:48:21 +0200 Andrew Kirkpatrick<akirkpat@adobe.com> wrote ----

    Lisa,
 I can live with that, but that language is already in WCAG 2.0, as SC 2.2.4. Are you thinking about different language?

   Thanks,

  AWK

  Andrew Kirkpatrick

  Group Product Manager, Accessibility