From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 5:55 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Accidental Activation wrap-up

As the SC is (due to its "up" and "down" language) specific to pointer inputs, would it perhaps make sense to expand the SC's short name to "Accidental Pointer Activation"?

Or is the intention to also cover situations like an action triggering (not necessarily a change of context, but think for instance a background task such as adding something to a shopping basket) on focus or on change?

--
Patrick H. Lauke

www.splintered.co.uk | https://github.com/patrickhlauke http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | http://redux.deviantart.com