Re: Interaction of "zoom content" and vertical writing modes

How about:

   - Content can be zoomed to an equivalent width of 320 CSS pixels without
   loss of content or functionality, and without requiring horizontal or
   vertical scrolling of the text content.

   NOTE: for most Western-based languages, that would be requiring no
   horizontal scrolling, for vertical-based languages, that would be requiring
   no vertical scrolling.

...in other words, by adding a note we can further disambiguate what we are
looking for. Thoughts?

JF

--
John Foliot