Re: Interaction of "zoom content" and vertical writing modes

I did think about this one a little when I did my operational analysis.
Operational difficulty is equivalent in both orientations. The issue is
screen orientation. Landscape orientation to shallow because the height of
a landscape screen at 320px can be as small as 180px. That is an aspect
ratio of 9/16. So can we fit enough vertical block characters in 180 pixels
or must we reorient the screen.

In either case I think the 320 line length suffices.

Wayne