Re: CFC - Update SC text Purpose of Controls

-1 - I cannot live with this as presented today.

I have to agree with Steve, without specific definitions of which controls,
this SC language has no real scope - which was a significant reason for
splitting this out from the original "Support Personalization" proposed SC
in the first place - scoping the requirement to a fixed list of page
controls, as opposed to applying Personalization(-like semantics to all
major blocks of content on the page, which is the current AAA Contextual
Information proposed SC).

Additionally, because of that lack of scope, it leaves the intended
controls undefined, and leaves content authors without "the list" of
controls they need to be marking up: a recipe for disaster from my
perspective.

I'd like to propose yet another draft:

"In content implemented using markup languages, the purpose of <ins>
*specific*</ins> *user interface components* that serve a conventional
purpose can be programmatically determined."

...and then link to the final defined
​ *normative*​
list of controls
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8dsTwtY5GvmMGplTUY4UmZzX3M/view?usp=sharing>