From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 5:49 PM
To: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Cc: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Steve's concerns on Orientation

I can live with Steve's wording.

I'm a little concerned that there could be situations where an author did not restrict the content in any specific intentional way, but nevertheless it doesn't work in say, landscape orientation.

Is there a distinction between "restrict" from "plain old doesn't work on orientation x"?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902