RE: Clarification on Pointer Gesture proposal was RE: CFC - Pointer Gestures SC

[Jason] It's very ambiguous and confusing without such a glossary entry. Further, the proposal attempts to restrict timed pointer gestures, then immediately exempts the most obvious and common cases - hardly helpful to people with dexterity limitations who are meant to benefit. Perhaps this problem would be better handled on the user agent/assistive technology side rather than in content development. As it stands, the extent of the benefit of this proposal seems very limited, now that the most significant cases have been excluded.

Thank you for your compliance.