Re: Revert Adapting text language replacing "adapt" with "change"

Hello Andrew, Jason, and all,

Andrew wrote [1]:
> It would help me to understand exactly what steps you envision a user would need to
> follow to achieve the following four items, and provide an example page that shows
> this working as you envision it.

Alastair provided a video demonstration of what a person would need to
do to test for the four items on the BBC and Adobe homepages.[2] Thank
you, Alastair!

For that step-by-step process in text, please check our draft
technique "Allowing for Spacing Override". [3]

For results of the testing that we completed using that step-by-step
procedure, please check the "Results of Bookmarklet Tests for Issue
78".[4] Between July 25 and August 3, 2017, 67 pages were tested. If
the spacing parameters supplied by the author already meets or exceeds
the SC's specified metrics, the content passes the test using the
bookmarklet.

Does the video demonstration, draft technique, and test results
provide the clarity needed?

Andrew, Jason, and everyone else, can you live with reverting the
adapting text language by replacing "adapt" with "change" as David
suggested? [5]

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Laura