From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:42 PM
To: WCAG
Subject: Additional survey for TPAC: Understanding documents for candidate SC

Hi all,

The chairs would like you to review the current 'Understanding documents' that we have for our new success criteria.
The question is straightforward. Are the SCs supported by their related understand docs, and what suggestions
and/or concerns do you have?

Please review the following survey. [1]

This will be an active topic for discussion at TPAC if not before.

Thanks

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/understanding_SC/

--
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.