Re: Discussion: Change to SC 2.6.2 Orientation

On 18/10/2017 16:25, White, Jason J wrote:

> [...]

But it's not locked irreversibly. The user can still unlock it, no? It's
an active choice the user can take.

So does the language need to explicitly say something along the lines of
"Don't lock the content orientation, unless a mechanism is available for
the user to unlock it or to explicitly set/change orientation, or if a
particular orientation is essential..." ?

Patrick H. Lauke