Re: AGWG requests meeting with EOWG at TPAC

Hi Katie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, just like Andrew has it on his
radar, we do too. We have this topic listed on our tentative agenda for our
EO face-2-face at TPAC, knowing that we needed to work out the time and
date details with AGWG.

You may already know that EOWG has scheduled our F2F on the 7th and 9th
(Tuesday and Thursday) of TPAC week. Most of the team will not be available
on Monday as they will be traveling inbound. So that pretty much leaves
Tuesday or Wednesday (during Plenary) for us to meet. As stated earlier, we
have agenda topics, one of which is a meeting about 2.1 Understandings, but
we have not set definitive dates and times for those topics. Because of
that we are open to suggestions from Andrew and Josh on what might fit into
the AGWG schedule.

The assumption is that this meeting would clarify the scope and timeline of
the work, identify the key managers and participants, and develop a project
plan that both WGs accept so that we can coordinate efforts and move into
implementation.

Could AG provide us with some proposed times to have this initial meeting
and a draft agenda based on my assumptions above? We can then pull
everything together and get the meeting set in stone.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com