Re: Success Criterion 2.2.1 Timing Adjustable

@ AWK - nope. When I attempted to submit my responses, upon clicking the
submit button, I was taken to a log-in page, Upon authenticating, I was
returned to the survey page - but with all of the text areas blank (i.e.
lost all my comments). Perhaps if I had hit the back button INSTEAD of
authenticating, I could have captured my comments locally (text file or
similar), THEN authenticated and go through the copy and paste exercise
with my comments. Oh well...

(I'll note that part of the problem is multiple questions about multiple
topics all in one survey, rather than single questions about single topics:
having 5 surveys about 5 different Understanding texts would have
eliminated this problem, as there is measurable time required for
responding to each question, as opposed to a quick and simple "true/false"
survey. Yes I had lots of comments for each Understanding text.)

@Jason - I routinely do that, but this time I stopped midway with the
intent of resuming the activity, but then life got in the way, and the
survey form remained open on my desktop overnight. It was upon submission
today that the "problem" surfaced.

JF