Re: A Guide to the "Essential" survey

Jason wrote:

> *If we need a separate CfC for each of the substantive changes (i.e.,
those which don’t simply link to the term “essential” in the glossary),
then so be it.*

+1

Our initial survey identified a number of instances where linking the term
to the definition was all that was being asked for, and dealing with *that*
request
​/work-item​
in an omnibus fashion makes sense. For each other instance, where there
potentially will be substantive changes, they should each be discussed and
agreed to individually, as part of our process.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist