Re: A Guide to the "Essential" survey

How about something like this?

==Current==

If the technologies being used allow the user agent to adapt style
properties of text, then no loss of essential content or functionality
occurs by adapting all of the following:

==revised===
If the technologies being used allow the user agent to adapt style
properties of text, then no loss of content necessary to understand or
operate the page occurs by adapting all of the following:

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902