From: Repsher, Stephen J [mailto:stephen.j.repsher@boeing.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 11:03 AM
To: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>; Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Reviewing pull request for CfC

I have the Git command line tools installed. If there’s a branch for the pull request, I should be able to obtain the patch from it.
[Steve] At the bottom of the pull request on GitHub is where you can find the branch associated with the pull.  In this case the branch is “accessible-name-terminology-sync”.

Git can also be configured to show word-by-word diffs rather than line-by-line, a feature that I found especially useful in making final revisions to my Ph.d. thesis written in LaTeX.
[Steve] Yes, git can be configured to show a diff nearly any way you can configure the Linux diff command.  Unfortunately, the options on the GitHub web interface are very limited.