Re: Numbering WCAG 2.1

This is also my feeling... I think we may want to revisit the idea of
ordering within levels levels and deemphasizing numbers and moving them to
the right, taking into account the trade-offs between usability on one hand
and extra admin to administer the numbers manually if we don't put them in
the numbered order.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*