Re: CFC: Numbering WCAG 2.1

0

I won't object as Michael said that to de-emphasise the numbers would
be technically complicated and more work. And I know we have a hard
deadline to meet.

However, I think Alastair's model [1] would be much more usable for
people learning WCAG. Maybe we need to think about Priority of
Constituencies. For instance the HTML5 Working Group addressed it for
HTML5. [2]

I agree with Alastair. We may need to revisit this in the future [3].

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://alastairc.ac/tests/wcag21-examples/wcag21-model7.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/html-design-principles/#priority-of-constituencies