Comment 153 Adapting Text (was Re: SC comments proposal)

Hi Josh, Andrew, and all,

Per the proposed new process, I added the 'Changes needed' label to 153 [1].

As stated in my September 14 draft response [2], I propose we remove
the note from the Adapting Text SC.

Font and color do not seem to be issues. For details check the
"adapting text user to content requirements table" for what actually
breaks for users and what we can do about it [3].

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/153