Re: Compromise on Numbering: Changing 11 AAA numbers solves the level problem

>> The compromise I see is to reduce the visibility of the numbering. We
still have them for experts, tools and laws, but perhaps make them small
and put at the end of the SC title, perhaps in the little box with the
understanding/meeting links? With that, we could then order them in a way
that makes the most sense for 2.1, which is why I voted for keeping the
level-order rather than numbering order.

Given the lack of consensus on changing AAA numbers, I think this is my
next favourite option. I've put up a mockup here.
*http://tinyurl.com/ycb8zyef <http://tinyurl.com/ycb8zyef>*

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*